Fastvan was founded by Daud Nur in 2015. It is an On-demand logistics app that allows users to schedule a courier service or freight service in real time from their mobile phone. This leading courier driver collects shipment from any location.
In ensuring that users get the best price and service, users can accept or reject an instant quote from each courier and see the rating, receive an automated waybill and invoice as well as track their shipment from pickup to delivery in real-time, rate the driver and count on outstanding customer support from our team every step of the way. Fastvan is the easiest and most convenient way to ship anything as it allows users to book a courier service or a truck in real time.
The startup aims to revolutionize and re-invent the traditionally inefficient shipping industry by moving it entirely online and to mobile devices, bringing greater automation and transparency. Payment methods include: Debit, Credit, E-wallet credit facility (subject to approval) Automatic billing and invoicing. The app is available on the App Store, Google Play Store. The mobile app provides an easy on demand shipping experience allowing users to ship locally and internationally.
To start shipping, you will need the Fastvan app, it is free and available for iOS and Android. With a few steps, it is easy to access the services provided by Fastvan:
– Sign up as a business or individual user.
– Select the type of service (Courier/Freight/Delivery)
– Enter your shipment’s destination address.
– Take a photo of the items you want to send and add the parcel details.
– Request an immediate pick up or in advance for later day; accept an instant quote, print the waybill and you’re done. A Fastvan courier will arrive within the estimated time or your scheduled time to take care of the rest.
– You can track your parcel in real time from pick up to delivery, receive notifications all the way, in-app call feature to speak to driver/courier.
The startup is fast growing as most south Africans now resort to the use of the logistics app to collect shipments from various locations.