Application Deadline: November 30th 2019
Vodacom Digital Accelerator Program will support early- stage and growth-stage technology startups with disruptive products & services that have potential to be brought into the market and scale into profitable, revenue-generating businesses.
Vodacom Digital Accelerator is a program that seeks start-ups that have innovative solutions and provides facilitation to take these businesses to the next level.
The startups will have access to mentorship, co-working space, hosting assistance, Vodacom and Smart Codes staff advisors and business development trainings.
Vodacom Tanzania is looking for startups that have innovative solutions for Fintech, E-commerce, Telecom, Health, Mobile, Education, Agriculture and Media.
Only suitable ideas will to pass to the next stage of the program for acceleration. Participants have two weeks to submit their proposals and ideas. In the last two weeks of the month, the filtering process will begin to determine out viable and suitable ideas for further consideration.
01. Post Production Applicants must have an idea/product that is already functional. 02. 1 Year+ in the Market Applicants must have an idea/product that has been in the market for over a year.
03. Full Time Founders Business or idea being pitched for must have founders who supervise it on a full-time basis.
04. Industry/Sector Focused Applicants must have an idea/product that is focused and based on the focus sectors.
05. Africa Based Ideas and products must be relevant to the African Market.
06. Registered Entity Any idea or product being presented must be registered.
For More Information: