APPLY: GreenHouse Capital 2019 Female-Focused Tech Accelerator Program
Application Deadline: August 4th 2019
GreenHouse Capital in collaboration with Vibranium Valley and Google Launchpad Africa is now accepting applications for the second cohort of its accelerator
program – GreenHouse Lab. GreenHouse Lab, launched in 2018, is Nigeria’s first female focused tech accelerator.
GHL is looking for brilliant start-ups that are either female-led or female focused and have an aspiration to scale across African markets. After an incredibly successful inaugural cohort, the program has expanded to offer an even more exciting suite of benefits including:
• A global cross-industry investor, corporate partner, and mentorship network
• Access to products and resources from GreenHouse Capital partners, including Google Launchpad
• An intensive curriculum delivered by Google mentors and industry experts
• The opportunity to work out of Vibranium Valley, Lagos, Nigeria’s premier tech hub
• Ecosystem engagement (through networking sessions and roadshows
• The potential to receive a minimum of 100K USD investment from GreenHouse Capital for startups that qualify and meet our investment readiness criteria (this excludes other offers that may come from our global network of investors).
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for the program:
- Must be an early-stage tech startup with at least one female member on their founding or leadership team
- Must have identified a critical need in Africa and is building an effective, sustainable and scalable solution
- Must have a team consisting of at least two members including one technical member
- Must have developed, at a minimum, a beta-product and be in the process of refining a go-to-market strategy, building out sales channels and generating revenue
- Must be extremely passionate about their chosen vertical and demonstrate the necessary commitment to building the company of their dreams.
Founders can apply for the 2019 GreenHouse Lab accelerator program by setting up a venture profile on the VC4Africa platform and uploading their most recent pitch deck.
Applications close August 4, 2019.
The three-month accelerator begins in mid-August and ends mid-November.
Selected start-ups will be required to commit to the program in Lagos. The program will conclude with a Demo Day where the startups will present their ideas to a curated audience of global investors, entrepreneurs, corporates, and media.
For More Information
Visit the Official Webpage of the GreenHouse Lab accelerator program 2019