APPLY: Ashoka/HSBC Future Skills Innovation Challenge 2020 for Social Entrepreneurs
Deadline: February 28, 2020
Applications are now open for the Future Skills Innovation Challenge 2020! Are you helping develop the skills needed for everyone to play an active role in the economy of tomorrow? If so, apply now.
Ashoka and HSBC recognize the power of social entrepreneurs to help develop the skills needed to plan for a successful future, both financially and through meaningful employment. That’s why they have launched the Future Skills Innovation Challenge, an international competition aimed at recognising, supporting and nurturing the best social entrepreneurs and their innovations.
They are looking to find creative, passionate innovators who are building a future where everyone has the skills needed to thrive. Specifically, they’re looking for ideas that focus on Employability or Financial Capability.
If you’re a social entrepreneur focused on developing Future Skills, this is an opportunity to kickstart your changemaker journey and apply.
- You must have incorporated as a non-profit, for-profit, or hybrid organization.
- You must be over 18 by the time you apply.
- If your product has not launched, you must have a business plan and MVP (prototype, pilot, or another proof of concept).
- Entries will only be accepted in English (winners will be expected to engage in activities that require English proficiency).
- We are open to entries from the following markets: Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Canada, Chile, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK (inc Channel Islands), USA, Vietnam.
If you meet the criteria then go ahead and submit your application through the link below.
Alternatively, if there’s anyone who you think is a superstar innovator in the field of future skills, then you can nominate them here, and we’ll get in touch with them and ask them to apply.