Applications Open for SensXAfrica 2017 Conference Pitch Competition
SensXAfrica has opened applications for its 2017 conference pitch competition, SensXPitch.
The SensXPitch gives young entrepreneurs the opportunity to present their ideas to an international jury of investors.
The Industry Pitches
The SensXPitches will strategically target these areas by bringing together visionary entrepreneurs with strong international investors.
- Mining & Energy
- Infrastructure (includes Construction, Education, Transportation)
- Access to a network of selected entrepreneurs and investors to exchange knowledge, share experiences and create investment opportunities.
- First step to get in contact with international venture capitalists from Europe and Africa on the search for new investments.
- Opportunity to participate in the SensXAfrica Pitch Competition.
- As part of our selection process, your business model will be evaluated and you be will provided a strategic report on strengths and weaknesses.
- SensXFollowers will benefit from the media coverage and exposure of being promoted on our website, in blog articles, newspaper articles and social media campaigns.
- Startups must be based in Africa
- Must have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Must fall under one or more of the following industry categories (FinTech, HealthTech, E-Commerce, Mining & Energy, Agriculture, Infrastructure)
Interested? Click here to apply.
SensXAfrica is a global conference which has the vision to be the hub of social entrepreneurs across Africa, igniting the change that will attract, pioneer and empower young and thriving social entrepreneurs by fostering valuable leadership and enterprising skills.
The “Finance and Entrepreneurship in Modern Africa” Conference will take place this November 23rd – 24th, 2017 in Lusaka, Zambia.