Application Deadline: 4th February 2020.
About the Award: She Entrepreneurs is a recognised leadership programme for young emerging women social entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa region (MENA) and Sweden. Intended for women who have already started to build a social business, She Entrepreneurs offers participants a chance to take their social business initiative to a whole new level.
The She Entrepreneurs programme is an intensive programme with a full-day schedule and many evening activities and all selected participants have to commit to participating in all activities of both module 1 and 2.
Eligibility: To apply to She Entrepreneurs you have to:
- the drive, ambition and interest to use social entrepreneurship to implement a social business initiative that you have already started working on
- your social business initiative should be based and implemented in your country of citizenship or in one of the countries of the She Entrepreneurs programme listed above
- be between 20 and 36 years old
- have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
How to Apply:
- Follow these steps to submit your application
- It is important to go through the Application instructions on the Program Webpage before applying.