Applications Open for Meltwater Entrepreneurship Program 2018
Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is calling aspiring African techies and entrepreneurs to join its next dynamic cohort of trainees.
MEST is offering graduate-level entrepreneurs training in business, communications and software development, including extensive hands-on project work, culminating in a Final Pitch and the chance to receive seed funding for their tech startups.
It is a fully sponsored year-long program, taking place in Accra, Ghana which begins August 2018.
- The program will exposes the entrepreneurs to new and diverse cultures and build them to become globally competitive.
- Access to seed-funding of between $50,000 – $100,000 from the Meltwater Foundation.
- Applicants mush have a deep passion for starting a software company.
- Entrepreneurial or corporate work experience.
- A degree from a top University or Technical College (or equivalent experience).
Interested applicants may proceed to the website.
Application closes in May.