Applications are now open for the Cchub 2018 Incubation Program at cchub, which is open to startups from anywhere in the world, looking to grow their business in Africa.
The 12-months program is scheduled to begin in the 1st week of April, and will mainly focus on enabling startups reach their customers quickly and effectively, and also enable them access funding after incubation.
- Access to initial $25,000 investment and more follow-up funding of up to $250,000.
- Free workspace, high speed internet, meeting rooms and other facilities for up to 6 team members.
- $15k AWS credit, 90% of Hubspot’s sales and marketing tools, and more products from partners.
- Access to CcHub’s network and corporate partners and industry experts
- Hands-on support to help with growth and distribution, business strategy, financial management, product development (advisory) and recruitment.
- Access to industry experts via mentorship
- Access to investors and post-incubation funding.
Cchub is interested in start-ups that:
- Have a revenue model and is generating revenue.
- Have a functional product that leverages technology.
- Have gained users/customers.
- Have been in operations for at least 6 months.
- Have a management team consisting of up to 3 members which includes a technical lead and founder(s) that are fully committed to the business.
- Have the potential to scale.
Interested? Click here to apply.
Application deadline: March 16 2018.