Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is calling aspiring African techies and entrepreneurs to join its next dynamic cohort of trainees.
MEST is offering graduate-level entrepreneurs training in business, communications and software development, including extensive hands-on project work, culminating in a Final Pitch and the chance to receive seed funding for their tech startups.
It is a fully sponsored year-long program, taking place in Accra, Ghana which begins August 2018.
- The program will exposes the entrepreneurs to new and diverse cultures and build them to become globally competitive.
- Access to seed-funding of between $50,000 – $100,000 from the Meltwater Foundation.
- Applicants mush have a deep passion for starting a software company.
- Entrepreneurial or corporate work experience.
- A degree from a top University or Technical College (or equivalent experience).
Interested applicants may proceed to the website.
Application closes in May.