The 2018 bootcamps are scheduled to take place in four cosmopolitan cities across Africa; Nairobi, Lagos, Johannesburg and Cape Town through the month of June 2018. It starts with a two-day intensive YES bootcamp in which thirty (30) start-ups from each host city will design their companies for scale using practical tools and concepts.
- You gain practical insights on how to scale your business.
- Use proven tools and resources to enable you redesign your venture to attract more customers, refine your business model, set-up winning teams, build partnerships, improve your operations, generate cash, and give you better clarity into how your business will scale-up.
- You will also interact with leaders from some of the most successful companies that have scaled.
- Entrepreneurs with the ambition to grow their businesses into a successful company but sometimes struggle with the issues of scaling such business.
- Entrepreneurs that want to attract and retain good people to help you grow their businesses.
- Entrepreneurs that want to attract funding to help scale.
To apply, click here
Application Deadline: March 30th, 2018